Do you have a big wishlist? Do you want to make new friends? Do you like to share your creativity with others? Or maybe, you just would like a 20% discount on Stampin’ UP! products?
As a demonstrator, you are in charge of your business. Many see being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator as a chance to build a successful home-based business that can provide additional income or a full-time career. Others see it as an opportunity to fund their favorite hobby and build a collection of exclusive stamp sets, accessories, and tools. Whichever path you choose, I want to make sure that your experience is special and rewarding.
Benefits to Joining My Team
- Purchase starter kit for just $99 and get $125 worth of product plus free business supplies
- FREE Shipping on starter kit
- You can choose whatever you want in your starter kit from the annual catalog, occasions catalog, clearance or retiring products (only exception is Sale-a-bration promotional items)
- When you become a demonstrator, you get a discount of 20% on Stampin’ UP products with the opportunity to get an even bigger discount
- Free catalogs and opportunity to purchase early
- Opportunity to attend OnStage events twice a year with product demonstrations, prize patrols and swaps with other demonstrators from all over the country and world
- Access to Stampinconnection.com, a demonstrator only website with ideas
- Get “Succeed Weekly” – a weekly email from Stampin’ UP. You can expect to see project ideas (Yay!), demonstrator stories, techniques, business tips, and more!
- Receive “Stampin’ Success” – a quarterly magazine from Stampin’ UP! It’s a tool for you, with stamping ideas for your personal creativity and for your events, sales training, and product information
- Oh, and did I mention you can earn an amazing incentive trip every year? Think Thailand, Alaska, Mediterranean cruises, and more! Some of our demonstrators earn these trips every year and they absolutely love them.
Here are a few of the commonly asked questions.
Q. I don’t live close to you. Can I still be on your team?
A. Yes, you can be on my team if you live in the United States.
Q. What if I only want to do this as a hobby?
A. You absolutely can. You can just place demonstrator orders and enjoy your discount on the products without ever having to have a workshop.
Q: Can I be my own Host?
A: If you have an order over $150, you can be your own host. It can be a workshop, online orders or a combination of those.
Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the host, receiving the Stampin’ Rewards, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
Q. What are the minimum sales requirements?
A. You must sell $300 worth of merchandise (or CSV) a quarter to remain active. The quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December. This is based on the retail sales. You get your 20% discount but still receive the credit for the full amount.
You only need to submit 300 CSV (Commissionable Sales Volume) in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up! workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission (or 25 percent if you become a bronze elite title or above).
Q. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
A. Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the quarterly sales minimum.
Q. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
A. The Starter Kit is only $99 and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at least $35).
Q. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
A. You can earn money in three ways: instant or deferred income (20 or 25 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (4-13 percent of total monthly sales), and monthly team commissions (1–6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
Q. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
A. No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid team commissions on your team’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
Q. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
A. Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a quarterly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, and annual and seasonal catalogs.
Q. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
A. Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling stamps and papercrafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike.
Q. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
A. You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders.
Q. What happens if I don’t meet my quarterly minimum?
You will be get an extra month to try to achieve your quarterly minimum, but if you don’t, you are not required to return anything to Stampin’ UP. You will go into an inactive state and cannot sell or buy at the 20% discount. There are no other penalties to worry about either.
However, if you want to rejoin if you go inactive, you can join under the same upline immediately by buying another starter kit. If you want to join under a different upline, you must wait 90 days.
What are you waiting for? It is easy to sign up online, just click the link below. Then click on the Join Now green button on my store page.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to email me with any additional questions that you might have about becoming a Stampin’ UP demonstrator at email@example.com.