Do you have a big wishlist? Do you want to make new friends? Do you like to share your creativity with others? Or maybe, you just would like a 20% discount on Stampin’ UP! products?
As a demonstrator, you are in charge of your business. Many see being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator as a chance to build a successful home-based business that can provide additional income or a full-time career. Others see it as an opportunity to fund their favorite hobby and build a collection of exclusive stamp sets, accessories, and tools. Whichever path you choose, I want to make sure that your experience is special and rewarding.
Benefits to Joining My Team
- Purchase starter kit for just $99 and get $125 worth of product plus free business supplies
- FREE Shipping on starter kit
- You can choose whatever you want in your starter kit from the annual catalog, occasions catalog, clearance or retiring products (only exception is Sale-a-bration promotional items)
- When you become a demonstrator, you get a discount of 20% on Stampin’ UP products with the opportunity to get an even bigger discount
- Free catalogs and opportunity to purchase early
- Opportunity to attend OnStage events twice a year with product demonstrations, prize patrols and swaps with other demonstrators from all over the country and world
- Access to Stampinconnection.com, a demonstrator only website with ideas
- Get “Succeed Weekly” – a weekly email from Stampin’ UP. You can expect to see project ideas (Yay!), demonstrator stories, techniques, business tips, and more!
- Receive “Stampin’ Success” – a quarterly magazine from Stampin’ UP! It’s a tool for you, with stamping ideas for your personal creativity and for your events, sales training, and product information
- Oh, and did I mention you can earn an amazing incentive trip every year? Think Thailand, Alaska, Mediterranean cruises, and more! Some of our demonstrators earn these trips every year and they absolutely love them.
What are you waiting for? It is easy to sign up online, just click the link below. Then click on the Join button at the top of my page and fill out the online demonstrator agreement. You will be on your way to a fun hobby or home based business!Join Stampin’ Up!
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to email me with any additional questions that you might have about becoming a Stampin’ UP demonstrator at email@example.com.