A New Stampin’ Up Kit is here and it’s called The Best Remedy! We all know that sometimes life stinks. When it does, there’s a simple solution! This kit is sure to make you smile.
The Best Remedy Kit makes one of the adorable, under-the-weather animals the focal point of your card. Then customize your project with the stamp set and embellishments. The stamp set includes cute images and fun phrases.. When someone you love needs a pick-me-up, this kit offers the perfect remedy! Also available in French.
What is in the New Stampin’ Up Kit: The Best Remedy?
- The Best Remedy Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Starry Sky Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 clear block
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Starry Sky
The Best Remedy Kit Instructions
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the New Stampin’ Up Kit: The Best Remedy? Don’t the cute little critters just make you feel happy?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE!
- Sale-a-bration is going on right now! Earn free merchandise with your $50 or more purchase.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! (Limit one gift per month.) I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: 63UXGNEW or click the image below. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Thanks for stopping by today!