The Paradise Palms Retirement Card features the New Horizons 6×6 paper as the background. Recently, the paper sold out!
I still wanted to share the card because you could also recreate the background with watercolor paper, water painters and various ink colors. I did modify the paper by using the image in the stamp set that looks like water and stamping it directly on the DSP in Tahitian Tide ink. It makes it look more like a beach. I also stamped the sun in Calypso Coral ink. The palm trees are stamped in memento ink. This is a really quick and easy card to recreate, so give it a try!
My Paradise Palms Retirement Card was created for the SUO Challenge #304. The theme is Tropical this time around. Make sure to visit us and enter your card on the blog as well. CLICK HERE.
Paradise Palms Stamp Set
A relaxing island getaway is always within reach when you craft with this Paradise Palms Stamp Set. Put on your favorite tropical tunes and escape to the fun of some sun, sand, palm trees, and coconuts.
You can use these stamps to set the scene in so many ways: stamp a single palm tree ripe with coconuts just basking in the warm sunshine or several palm trees together for a coconut grove—you can’t go wrong! It’s the perfect set for cardmaking with all-occasion sentiments that convey only the warmest of wishes.
- 13 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, h
Inside View of the Paradise Palms Retirement Card
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the Paradise Palms Retirement Card? Aren’t the palm trees with the New Horizons Paper just make you feel like heading to the beach?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! (Limit one gift per month.) I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: YFRVR6QQ or click the image below.If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Thanks for stopping by today!