This cute Mischievous Mice Birthday card was created for SUO Challenge #302. The theme for the challenge is “For the Kids”. I thought the mice stamp set fit the bill perfectly for the challenge.
I decided to color the line art image with the Stampin’ Up watercolor pencils and then the colors were blended with a blender pen. A really soft watercolor look was the result and I was extremely happy with this card!
Mischievous Mice Host Stamp Set
Even if the cat’s not away, these mice will play. These fun line-art images showcase the playfulness of these cute mice. The open images are perfect for coloring with your favorite coloring tools: Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor Pencils, Water Painters—whatever you want. You’ll use the all-occasion sentiments all year, for birthdays, thanks, or just because.
This is a host stamp set that is only available with Stampin’ Rewards. Earning rewards is easy and fun! Just place an order that meets the Stampin’ Rewards qualifications: You can shop for yourself and others (fun!) or host a party (so much fun!).
- 8 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e
The Inside View of the Mischievous Mice birthday card
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the watercolor pencils used on this cute Mischievous Mice Birthday Card? Try the technique out… it’s lots of fun.
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. Now until May 30th, you will receive these In Color items in starter kit for FREE as well. (That’s $66.50 worth of FREE stuff!)
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! (Limit one gift per month.) I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: UCMG2YCH or click the image below.If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Thanks for stopping by today!