This cute Mischievous Mice Birthday card was created for SUO Challenge #302. The theme for the challenge is “For the Kids”. I thought the mice stamp set fit the bill perfectly for the challenge.
I decided to color the line art image with the Stampin’ Up watercolor pencils and then the colors were blended with a blender pen. A really soft watercolor look was the result and I was extremely happy with this card!
Mischievous Mice Host Stamp Set
Even if the cat’s not away, these mice will play. These fun line-art images showcase the playfulness of these cute mice. The open images are perfect for coloring with your favorite coloring tools: Stampin’ Blends, Watercolor Pencils, Water Painters—whatever you want. You’ll use the all-occasion sentiments all year, for birthdays, thanks, or just because.
This is a host stamp set that is only available with Stampin’ Rewards. Earning rewards is easy and fun! Just place an order that meets the Stampin’ Rewards qualifications: You can shop for yourself and others (fun!) or host a party (so much fun!).
- 8 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e
The Inside View of the Mischievous Mice birthday card
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the watercolor pencils used on this cute Mischievous Mice Birthday Card? Try the technique out… it’s lots of fun.
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. Now until May 30th, you will receive these In Color items in starter kit for FREE as well. (That’s $66.50 worth of FREE stuff!)
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! (Limit one gift per month.) I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: UCMG2YCH or click the image below.If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Mischievous Mice Birthday Card Supply List
2 thoughts on “Mischievous Mice Birthday Card: Colored with Pencils!”
Ah ha – the mice are perfect for a kid card – this flying one is my fave, lol. How great to pair with that pretty DSP, too!
Thanks Heather! I love this cute little stamp set.