Joseph’s Coat Technique
When I received the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set as a freebie from the Stampin’ Up OnStage presentation last year, I have to admit that I really did not know what to do with it but it works perfectly on this Amazing Silhouettes Thank You Card. Sometimes, you need to just challenge yourself to try something new. I watched a number of YouTube videos for ideas and came across this ink blending technique called Joseph’s coat. The Vienna Stampers enjoyed making this card together too!
The technique has you ink blending a background and then uses clear embossing powder to have the color peek through the image. This card would look great in a multitude of colors for any season. The top coat just has to be a really dark shade to work correctly. Colors like night of navy, black or early espresso would work well.
If you would like to learn how to do the Joseph’s Coat Technique, make sure to download my free instructional PDF. The PDF has step by step instructions as well as a supply list for my online store. Try out the technique for yourself. It’s a lot of fun!
Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set
Get back to nature with the nature-inspired images with this beautiful stamp set. Create beautiful silhouettes in one simple step. Use one color to make a bold impression or multiple colors for an ombre look. These lovely images are perfect for a tag or a card.
This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
- 3 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): d, e, f
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the Joseph’s Coat Technique used on this beautiful Amazing Silhouettes Thank You Card? Try the technique out… it looks so cool!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. Now until May 30th, you will receive these In Color items in starter kit for FREE as well. (That’s $66.50 worth of FREE stuff!)
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! (Limit one gift per month.) I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: UCMG2YCH or click the image below.If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Thanks for stopping by today!