For SUO Challenge #297, I made this very busy Honeybee Home Friendship Card. The theme of the challenge is plants and gardening.
The Honeybee Home Bundle was perfect for this challenge. I stamped the images with saddle brown Stazon ink and colored them in with a blender pen and the coordinating inks from my color palette. Blender pens are the perfect tool for getting a softer watercolor look without all the mess. Just dip a block into your ink pad, pick up the color with the blender pen and color! So pretty!
I also challenged myself to use a brighter color for the card base and pumpkin pie just fit the bill. The card was also finished off with a lot of little details like the honeycomb embossed background, the twine triple bow and of course the sparkle from the little gems.
Honeybee Home Bundle
Set a nature scene with stamped images and cutouts you create using the Honeybee Home Bundle. Also available in French.
Save 10% on the stamps & dies when you purchase as a bundle!
HONEYBEE HOME CLING STAMP SET
Invite the outdoors to your crafting with the Honeybee Home Stamp Set. The delicate pencil drawings of small flowers and honeybees will bring a tranquil feeling to your cards and scrapbook pages. The all-occasion sentiments convey a variety of wishes, from missing you to happy news.
- 12 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, h
HONEYBEE BLOOMS DIES
Quickly and easily create die-cut bees, flowers, foliage, and more. Die-cut pieces allow you to add visual interest and depth to your handmade greeting cards and other papercrafting projects. Grab this die set today for a tranquil greeting they’re sure to remember!
- 9 dies
- Largest die: 1-3/8″ x 3-1/2″ (3.5 x 8.9 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of my Honeybee Home Friendship Card? Please leave me a comment and share with us!!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: G2WEYCTP. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Have a lovely day!