Color Hues Challenge #36: A Card for Ukraine
I decided that the Color Hues Challenge #36: A Card for Ukraine was the best challenge that I could take on this week. It is heartbreaking to see this sovereign democracy face down the invasion by the Russians especially after spending years coping with a pandemic.. As the world pulls together to stop this threat, we should remind each other to spread kindness and generosity.
Make sure to visit the Color Hues Challenge and see all the cards that people have been making to spread encouragement and love. Make sure to add your own creation to the list too!
The Inside View of A Card for Ukraine
Did you know that Ukraine’s national flower is the sunflower?
You can create custom die-cut sunflower elements and accents using the Sunflowers Dies. Pair with the coordinating Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set to quickly and easily cut out stamped images.
Use the dies to make beautiful handmade cards and paper crafts for any occasion.
Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine.
- 9 dies
- Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (8.9 x 9.8 cm)
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of the Cards for Ukraine Challenge and the war in Ukraine? Please leave me a comment and share with us!!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: G2WEYCTP. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Have a lovely day!