Stampin’ Up Only Challenges #296 is all about the Inspiration Picture and it led me to create this Brave Vikings Birthday Card.
I used a few elements from the picture like the color of the pillow on the chair for my card base. The wood from the chair created the frame for the image.
I saw the watercolor art on the wall in the background and choose to use the New Horizons 6×6 paper as my background for my image. The map above the picture led me to use the Brave Vikings stamp set as Vikings were explorers. I colored my viking images with colors from the photo.
Make sure to check out what our designers came up with by CLICKING HERE and then enter your inspiration challenge card too.
New Horizons 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
The New Horizons 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper might possibly be the most beautiful patterned paper you’ll ever buy and a must-have for creating gorgeous backgrounds. These horizon scenes were hand painted by one of Stampin’ Up’s talented artists. The tranquil watercolor imagery will look beautiful as a background on a card front or on a scrapbook page. It’s versatile, too. Turn the paper upside down to change water to sky or whatever you can imagine. I simply love it!
- 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
What do you think of my Brave Vikings Birthday Card? Please leave me a comment and share with us!!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: G2WEYCTP. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Have a lovely day!