For the next SUO Challenge #295, I have designed this monochromatic card that emphasizes the main image from the Calming Camellia Host Stamp Set. The gorgeous flower image needs very little to make it the focal point. The theme for this challenge was heat embossing. You can gain loads of inspiration and enter your card to by CLICKING HERE.
I stamped the image with my Stamparatus in Pool Party ink, used my embossing buddy and then stamped again in the same position using Versamark ink. After speeding clear embossing powder over the image, the powder was melted with the heat gun. It adds so much shine to the card that I just left a lot of white space. I added a double bow for interest as well.
The image was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and the background piece was die cut with the slightly larger die. You can select it as your free item when you purchase $50 or more.
Calming Camellia Host Stamp Set
The Calming Camellia Host Stamp Set is another staple for your cardmaking stamp collection! The blurred lines of the artwork have a soft elegance which makes this stamp set perfect for creating cards. The range of sentiments paired with a timeless font are highly versatile.
Simply stamp the beautiful camellia image in a single color for a subtle touch. You can also make an impact by stamping the image in black and adding your own color story to it. Also available in French.
Earning rewards is easy and fun! Just place an order that meets the Stampin’ Rewards qualifications. To earn this stamp set, you must spend $300 in products then you can select it with your stampin’ rewards. You can shop for yourself and others (fun!) or host a party (so much fun!).
- 9 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
Are you excited about the Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set? What do you think of my Valentine’s Day Cards and which one is your favorite? Please leave me a comment and share with us!!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. PLUS, when you sign up before February 28, 2022, you can choose an additional 2 FREE stamp sets in your starter kit.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- The New Mini Catalog is here! You can earn Sale-a-bration rewards with your purchases!
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: UCN9QAGS or simply click on the image to go to my store`. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Have a lovely day!