Daffodils & Daisies
Making this simple Daisy Punch sympathy card was my challenge for today. I have to admit that when I first saw the Daffodil Afternoon 12×12 Designer Series Paper, the color palette seemed to be all over the map and I wasn’t sure what to make with it..
I think I’ve changed my mind. This designer series paper is perfect for churning out quick cards with little supplies.
The pearlescent paper was just the zing that it needed! It definitely makes the dark colors pop. Plus, you can never go wrong when you add some shine too.
Just punch out three daisies out of the pearlescent paper with the medium daisy punch. Then stack them up with mini dimensionals and top with a coordinating center punched out with a 1/2″ inch circle punch and you have a cute embellishment for the front of the card. The gold bumblebee is perched on the flower with a glue dot. Simple and easy!
This card is dedicated to my brother, Steven, who passed away , January 13th, 31 years ago. He was just 27 years old.
More about the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper
Add a touch of gentle elegance with the Daffodil Afternoon 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. Imagery in the pattern paper includes soft spring blooms of daisies, poppies, and daffodils. Paper includes a mix of larger blooms and greenery that can be fussy-cut to create paper elements and repeating patterns for card fronts or layers. The jewel tone colors of the paper will elevate your homemade cards to a new level of sophistication. Add stamped images, greetings, and die-cut elements with the coordinating Daffodil Daydream Bundle.
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colors: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
This promotional product is only available for a limited time and is FREE when you spend $50. Add at least $50 to your cart to select this item.
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
Are you excited about the new Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper? What do you think of my Daisy Punch Sympathy Card? Please leave me a comment and share with us!!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- The New Mini Catalog is here! You can earn Sale-a-bration rewards with your purchases!
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: BRKAY93M.. If you purchase over $150 in merchandise, don’t use the hostess code. Simply claim the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself and you will still get the free gift.
Have a lovely day!