SUO Challenges #285
Designing a card for SUO Challenge #285 and the theme Oktoberfest was a difficult one using Stampin’ Up products, but somehow, I made it work using the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set and the Sheep Dies. You would think that it would come easier to someone who is almost 1/3 German, but I must confess I don’t really like beer all that much.
So, “Prost” to all you stampers out there that are up for this challenge. We would love to see your creations so CLICK HERE and enter your card!
Using the colors of the German flag, I stamped the jar image on Bumblebee card stock using memento ink. The handle was made with the swirly stripe image by bending it and placing it on a block. It is easy to do this trick with photopolymer stamps.
Using the Cloud die from the Sheep Dies set, I cut two out of very vanilla card stock for the beer foam. Did you know that you can earn the Sheep Dies for FREE with a $50 purchase now until September 30th!
The leaves were die cut using the Intricate Leaves Dies. The background was made using the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. Three stripes resembling the German flag were glued on top of that. This card required a bit of improvisation but worked out well for the challenge!
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
I hope you enjoyed my Oktoberfest Card Sample. What is your new favorite Mini Catalog item? Do you own any hostess stamps? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Sale-a-bration ends September 30th! Get your order in today so you don’t miss out on the fabulous freebies you can earn with your order.
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! It is super simple to sign up online. Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. From now until September 30, 2021, when you join my team you also earn a FREE extra bundle. For more information on this special Sale-a-bration promotion: CLICK HERE for more information.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: RXBYYG3R.
- Make sure to check out the great deals on the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the United States, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!