SUO Challenges #283
It’s a fun fold challenge this time at SUO Challenges and I have designed a Christmas card using the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle from the Stampin’ Up holiday mini catalog. Make sure to check out all of the fun fold designs from our design team at SUO Challenges: CLICK HERE.
My Frosted Gingerbread Christmas card showcases the beautiful dies in this bundle. The white portions are cut with shimmery white card stock and the cookie portion is cut from cinnamon cider card stock. The edges of the cinnamon cider cutouts have the edges sponged with the coordinating ink color. The shading makes it look more like a cookie.
The beautiful fonts in the stamp set look great stamped in real red ink. The sentiments are perfect for your Christmas cards.
A double bow highlights the sentiment box. The ribbon is also from the suite collection.
Keep in mind that when you purchase a bundle from Stampin’ Up, you will save an additional 10%!
Tips for Adhering the Frosted Gingerbread Die Cuts
There are two great ways to adhere fine detailed die cuts like those in this bundle.
- Attach a double sided adhesive sheet to your card stock before cutting it out on the Stampin’ cut & emboss machine. It turns your die cut into a sticker.
- Cut a sponge into a wedge shape. Squirt some multipurpose liquid glue on to the silicone craft mat. Dip the sponge into the glue and apply to the back of your die cut.
The inside view of the Frosted Gingerbread Christmas Card
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
I hope you enjoyed my Frosted Gingerbread Christmas Card Sample. What is your new favorite sale-a-bration item? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! It is super simple to sign up online. Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE. From now until September 30, 2021, when you join my team you also earn a FREE extra bundle. For more information on this special Sale-a-bration promotion: CLICK HERE for more information.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically receive FREE catalogs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping then you will receive a FREE gift from me! I love my loyal customers and this is my way to thank you for your business. Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: VJG3E7C7.
- Make sure to check out the great deals on the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the United States, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!