SUO Challenge #281 – School Days
It’s that time of the year again soon where the kiddos will be heading back to school. So for SUO Challenges this time around, we have a back to school challenge card. CLICK HERE to see the new post on the blog page.
My card uses the retired Apple Builder Punch. The shapes were punched out and the edges were sponged with the coordinating ink color. I made the apple shine with a bit of Wink of Stella as well.
The stack of books were punched out using the curvy side of the Label Me Fancy Punch. The lines on the books are made with a black Stampin’ Write Marker and a ruler. All of the shapes were sponged on the sides with coordinating ink colors.
The sentiment on the card is from the Many Messages stamp set. It was heat embossed with white embossing powder and was then cut out on the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the Messages Die.
The Inside View of the Card
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
The Pattern Party Designer Series Paper contains so many fun prints! You will have trouble deciding whether to use a polka dot, stripe, floral or check for your next paper crafting project. These pattern staples are great for any occasion. I just love the bold and bright colors.
Please note that this paper is only available for purchase with Stampin’ Rewards. When you purchase $150 or more in a single order, you receive a percentage of your order back in Stampin’ Rewards. You also unlock the opportunity to use those rewards on exclusive hostess item like the paper above. (For example, a purchase of $150 earns you $15 to spend in Stampin’ Rewards!)
- 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double sided designs
- Acid Free
- Lignin Free
Product colors: Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
I hope you enjoyed my Back to School Card Sample. Do you often mix old and new products in your projects? I think you should use the products in your stash and mix it with the fun new stuff! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! It is super simple to sign up online. Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Customers that have made a purchase in the last year automatically get FREE catalogs when they come out. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Keep track of your purchases and get even MORE goodies! Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and you will receive a FREE gift from me! This is in addition to any Stampin’ Up Rewards you earn from Stampin’ Up! Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: VJG3E7C7.
- Make sure to check out the great deals on the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!