These new lacy dies from the Encircled in Friendship Bundle are just the right touch for a Bridal Shower or Wedding Card. My sample for today highlights the large die and the silver embossed flower image from the coordinating stamp set. Just for some texture, I added a Basic White panel dry embossed with the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
The flower image is colored with Stampin’ Blends markers. Check out my supply list at the end of the post for the colors.
The sentiment on the front of the card is from a retired Stampin’ Up stamp set called Special Celebrations. You can easily substitute another sentiment from your stash. I cut out the sentiment with the bottom of the Messages Die. It was embellished with pearls and popped up with dimensionals. I have left the inside of the card blank to write a message.
Encircled in Friendship Bundle
The Encircled in Friendship Bundle includes the Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set and the Encircled in Beauty Dies. Just a note, in the upcoming holiday catalog there will be a Christmas Sentiment Stamp Set called Encircled in Warmth that will coordinate with the dies in this bundle. If you are a current customer of mine, keep an eye out for the new catalog in your mail. It goes live on August 3rd.
When you buy the stamp set and dies together, you will save 10% on the bundle.
This bundle is also available in French.
ENCIRCLED IN FRIENDSHIP CLING STAMP SET
Create cards and more with the flowers and phrases in the Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set. Use the encouraging greetings to boost someone’s spirits, say thank you, or just to say you’re thinking of them. Combine them with the delicate, line-art florals and be wowed by the results!
- 9 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, h
ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES
Everything’s coming up doilies in the Encircled in Beauty Dies. It features doilies in different sizes that you can use to instantly add beauty and grace to your paper crafting projects. Doilies can be the focal point of your card or simply a layer on your project. You’ll love the versatility!
- 6 dies
- Largest die: 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ (9.8 x 9.8 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
I hope you enjoyed my Floral Heart Dies Wedding Card Sample. Do you often mix old and new products in your projects? Leave me a comment and let me know!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and you will receive a FREE gift from me! Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: ZJ6ABD3Y.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Check out the Designer Series Paper Sale!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!
Encircled in Friendship Bridal Shower Card
2 thoughts on “Encircled in Friendship Bundle: Make a Bridal Shower Card!”
Love looking at your cards and getting instructions for some. Never as easy as you make it look. I used to get paper studio monthly card kits but was not happy. May need to try again.
Thanks Sherri. I am glad you enjoy my cards. Stampin’ Up does offer kits as well with step by step printed instructions. A lot of them include stamp sets. Check out the link in my shop here:https://www.stampinup.com/categories/shop-products/other-products/kits-collection?demoid=2112798