SUOC #280 – Christmas in July Challenge
Time for another SUO Challenge and I have created a Tidings & Trimmings Christmas Card for my sample. The theme is called the Christmas in July Challenge. I have created an embossed star card using the Tidings & Trimmings Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I made paper strips using the designer series paper from the suite collection. The paper strips are glued to a piece of Basic White card stock and hand trimmed on the sides to fit the card front. The Wintry 3D embossing folder featuring the pine boughs adds some texture to the bottom half of the card. The sentiment was stamped in cherry cobbler ink and was hand trimmed around the edges with paper snips.
Make sure to head on over to the SUO Challenge blog and enter your card.
Tidings of Christmas Suite Collection
The most wonderful time of the year calls for handmade projects you create using the festive Tidings of Christmas Suite Collection. Combine the seasonal images and phrases for from-your-heart cards, or create your own tags and gift packaging.
This suite collection also includes dies for quick cutting, coordinating paper sized especially for card fronts and flawless coordination, and colorful ribbon that ties it all together. Create your own Christmas tidings this year! This suite collection is also available in French.
The Tidings of Christmas Suite Collection includes:
- Tidings & Trimmings Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
- Christmas Trimmings Dies* (10% off)
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm)Designer Series Paper
- Evening Evergreen 3/8″ (1 cm) Chevron Weave Ribbon
Product colors: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent, Whisper White
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Inside View of the Tidings & Trimmings Christmas Card
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order:
- Check out our Designer Series Paper Sale going on now through August 2nd!
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!