Floral Heart Dies Wedding Card
Today’s project, my Floral Heart Dies Wedding Card, mixes new products with some of my old favorites. The Floral Heart Dies large foliage shape makes a perfect focal point for the card. When cutting the large heart die out on the Stampin’Up Cut & Emboss Machine, attach a adhesive sheet to your paper before cutting it out. This makes it into a large sticker for easy application to the card front.
I also added an dry embossed panel using the retired Stampin’ Up Tufted embossing folder which is still a favorite of mine for wedding cards. The sentiment “Meant to Be” is from the recently retired Stampin’ Up stamp set with the same name.
I love the simplicity of the white card with the silver heat embossing. It makes for a classic wedding combination of colors. It would be fun to experiment with different embossing folders for the panel behind the card. Just use what’s in your stash!
Floral Heart Dies – The Star of the Show!
These beautiful dies make a great addition to your stash. You can cut out a variety of flowers and leaves with the Floral Heart Dies. Create clusters of flowers or use them individually. Either way, you’ll love the way they look on your projects. I love the large banner die as well. It will be perfect for any large sentiment.
- 16 dies
- Largest die: 4″ x 4-1/8″ (1.2 x 10.5 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
- Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The inside story
I decided to use the small dies from the set to adorn the inside of the card. The sentiment is from another retired Stampin’ Up stamp set called Special Celebrations. The panel would also look awesome with just the cluster of white floral die cuts leaving you lots of room to write your message.
Current Promotions & Shopping Information
I hope you enjoyed my Floral Heart Dies Wedding Card Sample. Do you often mix old and new products in your projects? Leave me a comment and let me know!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and you will receive a FREE gift from me! Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: ZJ6ABD3Y.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Check out the Designer Series Paper Sale!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!
Floral Heart Dies Wedding Card Supply List