Time for another SUO Challenge and I have created a Forever Fern Initial Card. The theme is called the Name Game: Use Your Initial Challenge #278. I have created a basic note card using the Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set. Make sure to head on over to the SUO Challenge blog and enter your card.
This card uses very few supplies. The simple design makes creating several of these cards easy and quick. I love the realistic look of the different foliage together behind the embossed initial. The initial stamp is from the retired Stampin’ Up set called Sophisticated Serifs. You can easily substitute another letter stamp if you don’t own this particular stamp set.
The color palette uses two of our new in colors for 2021-2023. I chose the mint macaron as well because it really created a monochromatic palette that sets off the gold embossed letter.
Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set
Create cards and accents with the detailed leaves using the Forever Fern Stamp Set. Use them with the versatile sentiments for any project.
This stamp set is also available in French. This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
- 11 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, e
I hope you enjoyed my Forever Fern Initial card sample.
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: 49QUGKNR.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!