Father’s Day Challenge for Festive Friday using the Handsomely Suited Bundle
Today, we are celebrating Father’s Day and my card sample is from the Handsomely Suited Bundle of products. Brads, Blue and Plaid were the included items for my card design as specified by the challenge.
Check out the Festive Friday Blog Challenge #086. Make sure to go visit them and see all of the masculine cards that others have shared there.
Also, check out the As You See It Challenge #252. It is also all about the “Y” chromosome as well.
It’s important to celebrate the men in our lives. My husband, Don, is my rock and he keeps me going! Funny how he is perched up on a rock here in this photo!
We always have a good time hanging out together even after almost 32 years of marriage. He is a fantastic father to my three kids and a fun pop-pop to our granddaughter. I can’t really ask for more. Who is the special man in your life that you need to celebrate today?
Unfortunately, the designer series paper from the Well Suited Suite just retired. I did end up using it for my card sample though.
The good news thought is that the bundle is still available under the last chance products section of my online store. You can save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies together. The stamp set and dies carry over to the new annual catalog but not as a bundle. Both products will be sold separately.
Handsomely Suited Bundle
The Handsomely Suited Bundle includes the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set and the Suit & Tie Dies. This bundle is also available in French. SAVE 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies together as a bundle.
HANDSOMELY SUITED STAMP SET
Celebrate the men in your life with the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set. These images will suit handmade cards you create for Father’s Day, birthdays, or any occasion.
- 9 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
SUIT & TIE DIES
Create the best-dressed projects using the Suit & Tie Dies. Add accents or create an entire shirt front.
- 14 dies
- Largest die: 6″ x 4-7/8″ (15.2 x 12.4 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
I hope you enjoyed my Handsomely Suited Bundle : Father’s Day Card sample. Leave me a comment and let me know!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: 49QUGKNR.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!
Handsomely Suited Bundle Father’s Day Card Supply List
8 thoughts on “Handsomely Suited Bundle: Father’s Day Card”
Very cute! I always struggle making masculine cards…I love the flowers and things. LOL
Great combination of papers, and a nice added touch with the three brads. Fantastic Father’s Day card! Thank you for playing along with us at Festive Friday.
Fabulous patterns! Thanks for playing at FF!
Stylish, elegant and ever so masculine. Great card – I love it. Your clever combination of papers and bold sentiment really appeals to me. Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It Challenge.
Lovely designs – perfect for Father’s Day! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS 🙂
Great masculine design, Renee! I love the addition of those square brads! They really add to the masculine look of the design. And I find that lots of texture is a great addition as well. Thanks for joining us to apply the “Y” at As You See It Challenges!
Adorable card ideas! Thanks for linking up. #KCACOLS
I love this design- especially the tweed effect papers.