Where to Get the Instructions for the desk calendar
The Pansy Petals Suite is just so beautiful and today we are making a desk calendar with it.
When designing for our first in-person stamp club since the pandemic began, I came across this awesome post by Anna Helman. Here is the link for her written instructions and her awesome YouTube tutorial: CLICK HERE. Thanks Anna for the tutorial and for letting me share this with everyone.
By the way, I purchased the tiny calendars at Tayloredexpressions.com. The pencils can be found on Amazon.com. Just search for golf pencils.
Here is a photo from our May 2021 meeting of the Vienna Stamp Club.
Pansy Petals Die Pieces
I did modify the calendar a bit for to use the Pansy Petals Suite. Here is a photo of the pieces you need for the flower at the top.
Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, cut the leaves from soft succulent card stock using the large and small dies. Just so you know, these dies will also go through the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine as well.
The big petal is cut from calypso coral card stock. The flower outline is from basic white card stock and the four petal portion is cut from pale papaya card stock.
The flower was attached to the top of the calendar with dimensionals and the center of the flower was a genial gem embellishment.
I also added a bumblebee trinket with a glue dot to the top of the calendar for a bit of sparkle. I do like those adorable shiny little things!
Pansy Petals Suite Collection
The Pansy Petals Suite Collection has everything you need to add an elegant floral touch to all your papercrafting projects. Detailed dies and two-step stamps create realistic, 3D-like images that will have everyone all abuzz.
The Pansy Petals Suite Collection includes:
- The Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
- Pansy Dies (10% off)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
- Bumblebee Trinkets
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Succulent
Thanks for visiting today
I hope you enjoyed my Pansy Petals Suite Desk Calendar sample. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new suite from our annual catalog!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: 49QUGKNR.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!