Time for another SUO Challenge and the theme for challenge #276 is to use your favorite Stampin’ Up Stamp Set. The stamp set can be new or retired. I have created a friend card using the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set. You can visit our challenge and enter your card: CLICK HERE.
This card has a rustic look to it from the background paper. The paper is from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.
The burlap look combined with the wood grain paper creates interesting texture to the card.
There are so many fun tile, stone, wood and fabric patterns in this paper pack. These textural elements will make all your projects look fabulous.
Dragonfly Garden Bundle
The Dragonfly Garden Bundle includes the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and the Dragonflies Punch. This bundle is also available in French.
DRAGONFLY GARDEN STAMP SET
Imagine yourself in an idyllic garden, surrounded by lovely meadow flowers and watching dragonflies elegantly fly by. The Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set captures the tranquility and beauty of this scenery. Inspirational greetings of friendship give you many opportunities to make someone’s day with a hand-crafted card.
- 9 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, i
Capture the feeling of a well-tended garden and surround yourself with dragonflies with the Dragonflies Punch by Stampin’ Up! Make them a charming embellishment on cards, tags, and more.
- Largest punched image: 2-1/4″ x 1-5/8″ (5.7 x 4.1 cm)
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
I hope you enjoyed my Dragonfly Garden Friend Card sample. What is your favorite Stampin’ Up Stamp Set? Leave me a comment and let me know!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Plus, now through May 31st, you can get an additional $30 worth of extra products in your starter kit! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: FD7MAGFQ.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!