Minnie Mouse Party
This post is a little different from most of my previous posts. It has several projects that I made for my granddaughter’s Minnie Mouse Birthday Party in March. I can’t believe that she’s 3 years old already! Minnie Mouse is a rockstar in her book. She’s loves anything related to Minnie and was super excited for her birthday.
The banner that I made above uses some retired products from Stampin’ Up like the designer series paper, ribbon, and the heart and circle punches. The current die sets that I used are listed below.
Minnie Mouse Birthday Card
I also made a coordinating birthday card of course! The designer series paper is retired but can be substituted with another colorful patterned paper.
The You Are Amazing stamp set had the perfect birthday greeting for the card. I embossed it in black.
The number 3 came from the Playful Alphabet Dies and I used some of the retired foil paper from Sale-a-Bration to back the number for a bit of shine.
Mickey & Minnie Curvy Keepsakes Treat Boxes
These cute little curvy keepsake boxes feature Mickey & Minnie. I saw a picture of them on Pinterest. They were originally designed by Jennifer Sturgill. I included the blog link above for your reference. I happened to have the supplies in my stash and they were perfect for the party. The large curvy keepsake box die is currently retired.
My daughter made the cutest cake for the party. I believe that she got the plastic face, ears and shoes as a set on Amazon.
She also found a pin the nose on Minnie game on Amazon that the little kids loved playing. It was such a fun day!
I hoped you enjoyed my Minnie Mouse Birthday Party samples. What is your favorite project from the party?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Plus, now through May 31st, you can get an additional $30 worth of extra products in your starter kit! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a FREE gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: FD7MAGFQ.
- Make sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so please SHOP WITH ME!