SUO CHALLENGE #274 – Animal Kingdom
The inspiration for my Sloth Get Well Card came from the new designer series paper called Pattern Party featured in the upcoming 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up Annual Catalog. It will be available as a hostess product selection. At SUO Challenges, we want you to create a card using animals.
I pulled the color palette right from the paper and tied a triple bow with the white crinkle ribbon. The sloth was stamped in mango melody ink and the sentiments were stamped in granny apple green ink.
The card also features a sneak peek of a new set of dies coming up in the new annual catalog as well.
Make sure to visit SUO Challenges and see the samples that our design team created using animal stamps from both of our current Stampin’ Up catalogs. Then enter your card too!
Back on Your Feet Stamp Set
Make projects with the Back on Your Feet Stamp Set for those who are a little under the weather. It’s sure to make them smile!
Quantity: 9 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, e
I hoped you enjoyed my Sloth Get Well card sample. What do you think about the new die set and designer series paper sneak peek?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: FQH9YAH3.
- Make sure to check out the Last Chance Products Sale and the Clearance Rack has just been updated too!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!