SUO Challenge #273
My card is a sneak peek of a new stamp set from the Stampin’ Up annual catalog for 2021-2022: Etched in Nature. Demonstrators received this stamp set early as a part of Stampin’ Up’s OnTour online event. The designer series paper that was used for this card was part of our demonstrator pre-order. That is one of the great benefits of becoming a demonstrator. We get to order the goodies early!
I designed this black and white card for SUO Challenge 273’s theme of USE DSP. The designer series paper used is also a sneak peek from the Pattern Play Designer Series Paper Pack that will be an upcoming hostess offering with the new catalog. I can’t wait to share more samples with all the fun designs in this paper pack product offering. You will love them!
Make sure to click the link above and check out what our designers have shared for this challenge and then enter your card too!
Sneak Peek of New Annual Catalog Cover
This is just a small teaser of all the fun coming your way as a Stampin’ Up customer. Keep an eye out on YouTube for more sneak peeks coming your way very soon! Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss anything.Subscribe to YouTube
I hoped you enjoyed my Sneak Peek: Etched in Nature Stamp Set sample card. Do you like the new designer series paper?
I don’t have a supply list for this card yet. I will update this post when the new catalog goes live for customers on May 4th.
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: FQH9YAH3. This offer is good through April 30th.
- Make sure to check out the Last Chance Products Sale and the Clearance Rack has just been updated too!
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!
One thought on “Sneak Peek: Etched in Nature”