SUO Challenge #272 – CASE the Catalog
The inspiration for my Baby Pull Toys Card was a sample that was shared in the Stampin’ Up 2021 Mini Catalog on page 64. The original sample was done in balmy blue and featured a colored lion image.
CASE means to copy and share everything. That is our theme for this challenge! You can use any image from either the annual catalog or mini catalog to design your CASE(d) card.
For my card, I chose to use magenta madness card stock and the coordinating 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper pack. I went for a more monochromatic look in the card design. The basic design of the cards is the same in my sample and the catalog sample.
Make sure to visit SUO Challenges and see the samples that our design team created from various samples in both the annual and mini catalogs. Then enter your card too!
Baby Pull Toys Stamp Set
Celebrate the little ones in your life with the darling images in the Baby Pull Toys Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Use them to create cards, invitations, and more. It features five sentiments and five line art images that are great for embossing or coloring techniques.
This stamp set is also available in French.
- 10 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c
I hoped you enjoyed my Baby Pull Toys card sample. Did you like the monochromatic look or the original sample on page 64 of the mini catalog?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: ZBEN2HRM. This offer is good through March 31st.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!