Stampin’ Up Only Challenge #270
Are you ready for another SUO Challenge? This time we are taking flight! The theme is anything that flies. My floating frame birthday card features a kaleidoscope of butterflies in three fun colors surrounding a simple birthday greeting. I chose to color the butterflies and foliage with Stampin’ Blends markers but you can easily use the two-step stamp to color the images as well.
Our design team has some gorgeous ideas to share with you for inspiration. We want to see your creation that goes with our theme so visit the SUO Challenge blog and enter your card too.
Floating and Fluttering Bundle
The Floating & Fluttering Bundle includes the Floating & Fluttering Stamp Set and the Fluttering Dies. The way that the dies are designed, you can make floating frame cards much easier. The largest die is all interconnected when you cut it out on the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Plus, Stampin’ Up gave us two of that die so cutting multiples is so easy!
The basic rectangular die has a tiny cutout in the corners and makes is simple to make the frame. The birthday sentiment is from the Oval Occasions Cling Stamp Set and was embossed using black embossing powder.
FLOATING & FLUTTERING STAMP SET
Add lightness to your life–and projects–with the Floating & Fluttering Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! You can create so many beautiful looks with the variety of butterflies in this set.
Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the stamp set and die set together!
- 13 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e, g
- Two-Step stamping
Create fun labels and accents with the images in the Fluttering Dies by Stampin’ Up! You can use the beautiful butterfly pattern in so many ways. Turn it into a background or just use a portion.
- 10 dies
- Largest die: 2-5/8″ x 3-1/8″ (6.7 x 7.9 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
I hoped you enjoyed my Floating Frame Birthday Card sample. Have you ever tried the floating frame technique before?
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- When you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: ZBEN2HRM. This offer is good through March 31st.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!