SUO Challenge #269
My Art Gallery Encouragement Card uses a fun masking technique with the color combo from SUO Challenges.
Make sure to enter your card at SUO Challenges. We would love to see what you can do!
Torn Paper Masking Technique
Watch my video on how to make a mask using torn copy paper and a blending brush. I will show you how to add a flower silhouette using the stamparatus.
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun tutorials.Subscribe to YouTube
Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inspired by impasto paintings, the floral images in the Art Gallery Stamp Set can be used to create a variety of different cards. Add one of the sentiments and you’ve taken your card-making skills to a whole new level.
This stamp set is also available in French.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colours you want.
- 15 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, g
I enjoy hearing from my followers. Don’t forget to leave me a comment below.
Do you like the Art Gallery Encouragement Card? What do you think of the technique?
Don’t miss out on this fabulous deal!
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- See all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn with a $50 or more purchase now through February 28th! Plus, when you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: P3WCPRSS. Offer good through February 28th.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!