Two Versions of Gilded Leafing Sympathy Cards
Stampin’ Up is known for having beautiful designer series paper. The Fine Art Floral Designer Paper is no exception! It is embellished with handpainted florals that deserve a gorgeous frame. Gilded leafing make that so easy.
The “Heal Your Heart” Stamp Set was used for the sentiments on these two cards. You can earn it for FREE with a $50 purchase until February 28th during Sale-a-Bration.
The first card is embellished with glittery stripes that are so easy to create and the second card features a shiny frame. Both are done with just tear and tape. Watch my video to see how.
Gilded Leafing Sympathy Cards
Make sure to like my video and subscribe to see more fun techniques and ideas to expand your card making knowledge.Subscribe to YouTube
Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper
Imagine an artist, delicately painting individual canvases in a classic impasto style. According to Wikipedia, “Impasto is a technique used in painting where paint is laid on an area of the surface in very thick layers, usually thick enough that the brush or painting-knife strokes are visible. Paint can also be mixed right on the canvas. When dry, impasto provides texture; the paint appears to be coming out of the canvas.”
It’s beautiful, isn’t it? That’s exactly what this paper is!
We had a Stampin’ Up! artist hand-paint canvases with beautiful florals and textures in classic Stampin’ Up! colors. We then took those canvases, photographed them, and made them into this unique designer series paper.
The pack includes florals, patterns, colour variance, and all the touches of professional paintings. This paper crafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colours: Bumblebee, Flirty Flamingo, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White
I enjoy hearing from my followers. Don’t forget to leave me a comment below.
Do you like the Gilded Leafing Sympathy Card? What one is your favorite? What do you think of the technique?
Don’t miss out on this fabulous deal!
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- See all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn with a $50 or more purchase now through February 28th! Plus, when you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: P3WCPRSS. Offer good through February 28th.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!