Touch of Ink Gift Box
This Thank You Card Gift Box is easily created using the “A Touch of Ink” Photopolymer Stamp Set and one of the most overlooked items in the annual catalog: the Acetate Card Boxes.
The clear acetate card boxes will neatly and safely store your finished handmade cards. Each box holds up to 5 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm) cards plus envelopes. I easily fit 4 cards and envelopes in one box. You get 10 clear boxes in the package and they are just $7.00.
They are easy to decorate with any punches or stamps in your craft stash. Another option is to do a ribbon belly band like my example above. They make your card gift look stunning and anyone would be thrilled to receive it as a gift.
Making the Thank You Cards
Making these cards were quick and simple. Using the “Oh So Ombre 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper” in each of the four colors, I cut a sheet down to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
You can get this designer series paper for FREE with a $50 purchase.
Each of the sheets were then embossed on the Stampin’ Cut & Embossing Machine with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. These are then glued to the front of a Basic White Card base.
Stamp the sentiment and punch it out. Stamp the hummingbird in memento ink and then the matching ink color over top. Cut out the bird with snips. Assemble the pieces on top of a square vellum doily and attach to the front of the card.
A Touch of Ink Stamp Set
Re-create the look of penned drawings with the nature-inspired A Touch of Ink Stamp Set. Choose from butterflies, hummingbirds, leaves, and more.
This stamp set is also available in French.
- 17 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, e
This item is free with a qualifying purchase! Add at least $100.00 to your cart to qualify for this free item.
I enjoy hearing from my followers. Don’t forget to leave me a comment below.
Do you like the Touch of Ink Gift Box? What is your favorite item from the new mini catalog?
Don’t miss out on this fabulous deal!
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- See all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn with a $50 or more purchase now through February 28th! Plus, when you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: P3WCPRSS. Offer good through February 28th.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!