SUO Challenge #268
My Berry Blessings Treat Box will be sure to delight the recipient. It makes a fun little thank you gift for a teacher or friend.
I made this little treat box for the SUO Challenge #268: 3D Items. Make sure to head over to the blog and check out all the fun ideas that our designers have come up with and enter your creation too!
Berry Blessings Bundle
Create a bountiful berry harvest with the Berry Blessings Bundle when you choose this as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item. This bundle includes the Berry Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. Simply add $100 in any merchandise to your cart and claim this as your free gift when you check out.
Also available in French.
Mix and match the images in the stamp set with the juicy paper designs for the freshest projects of the season. Create cards to wish everyone the “Berry Best.” They’ll be sure to preserve your “berry-beautiful” creations.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
Berry Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 13 photopolymer stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d
Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Shaded Spruce.
The treat boxes are called the Love You Always Treat Boxes and they are in the January-June Occasions catalog.
I filled my treat box with a Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Roll. You can find these at stores like Wal-mart and Target. I bought mine on Amazon Fresh. They are perfect for this little slider box.
Designer Series Paper Dimensions
I used multipurpose glue to attach the Designer Series Paper to the top, bottom and sides of the assembled box. Here are the DSP Paper Dimensions:
- Long sides cut (2) 1 1/4″ x 3 7/8″
- Short sides cut (2) 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Top & Bottom cut (2) 2 1/2″ x 3 7/8″
The strawberries, flowers and leaves are all punched from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper and popped up with dimensionals.
I enjoy hearing from my followers so make sure to leave me a comment below.
Are you excited about the Berry Blessings Treat Box? Let me know what you think! What is your favorite item from the new mini catalog?
Don’t miss out on this fabulous deal! If your wishlist is long, become a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration and walk away with all this value…
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- See all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn with a $50 or more purchase now through February 28th! Plus, when you spend $50 or more in my shop, you will receive a gift! Just copy and paste this hostess code into the box for your order: P3WCPRSS. Offer good through February 28th.
- Everyone that makes a purchase with me, gets a handmade thank you card.
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!