My Treasures of Life Valentine card was created for SUO Challenges #267 which has the theme of Love. Make sure to come over and visit the blog and leave the design team a comment. We’d love to hear from you and enter your creation in the challenge for even more fun!
I made this card for my granddaughter, Rachael for Valentine’s Day. She has been such a blessing through all of the pandemic.
Her frequent Facetimes with nana and pop-pop give us so many things to smile and laugh about on a daily basis. We love that little one!
Making the Treasures of Life Valentine Card
- Cut the card stock. (measurements below)
- Stamp the “Happy Valentine’s Day” sentiment from Meant To Be stamp set in Stazon ink on the vellum.
- Stamp the curly cue heart from the Punch Party stamp set in Poppy Parade Ink on Basic White card stock.
- Stamp the grandmother & grandchild image from the Treasures of Life stamp set in memento ink.
- Color the hands image with stampin’ blends. (see color list below)
- Punch out the hands & heart image with the Heart Punch Pack scalloped heart.
- Punch out a scalloped heart from poppy parade card stock.
- Attach Flowers for Every Season square to card front with stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the vellum to the card front centering over flowered square.
- Glue the two hearts together with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the hearts to vellum piece with dimensionals.
- Attach a Magenta Madness In Color Ribbon bow to the heart with a glue dot.
- Add the Resin Heart Embellishments to the poppy parade heart.
- Attach Flowers for Every Season square to inside of card.
- Stamp greeting from Treasures of Life stamp Set on the square of Basic White card stock.
- Attach the stamped square to the inside of the card centering over the flowered paper with Stampin’ Seal.
- Card Base – 4″ x 8″ Poppy Parade Card Stock scored at 4″
- (2) Flowers for Every Season DSP 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Vellum 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White Card Stock 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
Stampin’ Blends Colors
- Magenta Madness
- Petal Pink
- Seaside Spray
Treasures of Life Stamp Set
If you believe that grandchildren are the treasures of a long life, you need the Treasures of Life Stamp Set.
The sweet images of grandparents and grandchildren paired with messages from the heart are perfect for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper craft projects.
Customise your creations by adding colour using any of Stampin’ Up!’s colouring tools.
* 7 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e
I enjoy hearing from my followers so make sure to leave me a comment below.
Did you like my Treasures of Life Valentine Card? Let me know what you think!
If you enjoyed my post and want to find out more:
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- See all the Sale-a-Bration products you can earn with a $50 or more purchase now through February 28th!
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!
Treasures of Life Valentine Card Supply List
6 thoughts on “Treasures of Life Valentine Card”
This is beautiful, Renee! I love the hand-in-hand image. And what an adorable granddaughter you have!
Thanks Buffy. I can’t wait until little Rachael is old enough to stamp and make cards.
Beautiful card Renee love the sentiment within the hands and I think your adorable granddaughter is going to be thrilled with it x
I love the treasures of life stamp set. It has such beautiful artwork.
This is such a sweet card!