For Stampin’ Up Only Challenge #266, I have created this Corner Bouquet Card using a Sale-a-bration stamp set. The theme for this challenge is Designer’s Choice.
The stamped image is heat embossed in gold embossing powder. The blended background is made using the NEW Stampin’ Up blending brushes. The get well sentiment is also heat embossed. The card goes together quickly because there are only two layers.
The blended layer is backed with a Brass Foil frame and topped with a lovely pool party sheer ribbon double bow.
January-June Mini Catalog
The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog sales period for customers begins January 5th. If you have made a purchase with me in the previous year, you should have received your copy in the mail by now. If not, send me and email to email@example.com and I will send you one.
We are so lucky this year! We will be having to Sale-a-brations! Our first one for this year will be for two months: January – February. You will earn FREE merchandise based on the amount you purchase from Stampin’ Up.
Corner Bouquet & Many Mates Stamp Sets
Corner Bouquet Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set
You will want to add these lovely floral images to your collection. These perfect silhouettes are nice for creating lovely backgrounds for a variety of cards. Order this stamp set for FREE when you purchase $50 of product.
ITEM #155273 Cost: FREE!
- (suggested clear blocks: a, b, e)
- 4 cling stamps
Many Mates Stamp Set
The Many Mates Stamp Set is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, and much more. You can make cards or other paper crafting projects for any occasion with these sentiments in a wide variety of fonts.
ITEM #152633 Cost:$23.00
- (suggested clear blocks: b, g )
- 19 cling stamps •
- Available in French
- Coordinates with Many Medallions Dies (p. 176 Annual Catalog)
I enjoy hearing from my followers so make sure to leave me a comment below. Let me know what you think of the Corner Bouquet Card: Sale-a-bration Stamp Set.
If you haven’t followed my blog for updates yet, just enter your email in the right hand column so you will never miss another post.
If you enjoyed my post and want to find out more:
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!