My warm and toasty winter themed card is up on the SUO Challenges site today. Our design team has lots of winter ideas for your card making. Make sure to go check them out and enter your card in our challenge.
As you know, the inside of our cards should be just as beautiful as the outside of the card. So make sure to add some of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Warm & Toasty Stamp Set
The Warm & Toasty Stamp Set includes arctic animal images paired with warm winter sentiments. Use this set to accent festive cards and other Christmas crafts.
This stamp set is on the retired list so order yours before January 5th.
- 10 cling stamps
- Suggested clear block (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e
To see another project made with this stamp set go to Warm & Toasty Hand Sanitizer Gift Box.
Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
Your creations will shine when you use this festive paper. Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side.
This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
The Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series paper is retiring so you can now get it for 50% off. It is now $7.50!
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colors: Copper foil, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
Make sure to add K3H236YU as your hostess code to receive your free gift for orders over $50. Just copy and paste the code into the hostess code box on your online order. All orders will receive a handmade thank you card from me.
I enjoy hearing from my followers so make sure to leave me a comment below. Let me know what you think of my Warm and Toasty Winter Themed Card.
If you haven’t followed my blog for updates yet, just enter your email in the right hand column so you will never miss another post.
If you enjoyed my post and want to find out more:
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- If you live in the USA, I would love to be your demonstrator so SHOP WITH ME!