This Gnome for the Holidays stamp set is proving to be tough for me to put down! The cuteness of these little gnomes are fun to color and decorate with embellishments.
What stamp set do you find impossible to put down?
I cased this basic card layout directly from the Stampin’ up holiday mini catalog on page 23. The Stampin’ Up catalogs are a great resource for ideas and card layouts. Just let your imagination flow!
Here is another sample Christmas card that I made with this stamp set. Go to Gnome Holiday Christmas card to see it.
GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS CLING STAMP SET
Add whimsy to your Christmas projects with the Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Let these sweet gnomes bring a smile to your face.
This set is perfect for a variety of coloring techniques from water coloring to alcohol markers.
This stamp set is also available in French and I put it in the supply list.
- 8 cling stamps
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, g
Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
Your beautiful creations will shine with this gorgeous designer series paper! Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side.
This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid free
- Lignin free
Product colors: Copper foil, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
Make sure to add K3H236YU as your hostess code to receive your free gift for orders over $50. Just copy and paste the code into the hostess code box on your online order. All orders will receive a handmade thank you card from me.
I enjoy hearing from my followers! Make sure to leave me a comment below.
Let me know what you think of my Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Card.
If you haven’t followed my blog for updates yet, please do! Just enter your email in the right hand column and you will never miss another post.
If you enjoyed my post and want to find out more:
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Visit the CLEARANCE RACK!