The Way to Goat Stamp Set is just perfect for this Peek-a-Boo Window Card. It has become my go-to birthday stamp set from the annual catalog. I love the cheeky humorous sayings in the set. So fun!
I hope that my friend, Allie and my son, Andrew, both like this card. I ended up making one for each of them. It went pretty quick too because I set up the stamps on the stamparatus. The most time consuming part was coloring in the goats with Stampin’ Blends.
To set up the stamps on the Stamparatus, I die cut the 3 window panel first on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and then traced the window on to a whisper white card panel with a pencil very lightly.
The goats were then stamped with memento ink and colored. You will need to mask off the goat on the bottom so the cinnamon cider goat’s feet do not end up on his head. I just used a post it note right along the pencil line.
Here is my other birthday card made with this stamp set: Way to Goat Slimline Birthday Card.
Way to Goat Stamp Set
When you need to create a birthday card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and amusing greetings of the Way to Goat Stamp Set.
This stamp set is also available in French.
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
Create labels, journaling spots, frames, and more with the Peek-A-Hoot Dies from Stampin’ Up!
Contains dies to cut out images from the coordinating Have a Hoot Stamp Set as well as a spider web, greenery and a 3 window die.
The 3 window die creates a window panel with a stitching embellishment and cuts out 3 separate small tags that you can use for other crafting projects. Very quick and easy!
Ask your demonstrator about other coordinating products.
- 10 dies
- Largest die: 4-3/16″ x 3-3/8″ (10.6 x 8.6 cm)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
Make sure to add K3H236YU as your hostess code to receive your free gift for orders over $50. Just copy and paste the code into the hostess code box on your online order. All orders will receive a handmade thank you card from me.
I enjoy hearing from my followers so make sure to leave me a comment below.
Let me know what you think of my Way to Goat Peek-a-boo Window Card.
If you haven’t followed my blog for updates yet, just enter your email in the right hand column so you will never miss another post.
If you enjoyed my post and want to find out more:
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Visit the CLEARANCE RACK!