Hi there stampers! I am back with another Christmas project today. This fun fold invisible bridge card is sure to light up your holiday. The cute little star ornament is the perfect added sparkly embellishment.
Here is the Stampin’ Up Color Palette for this card:
Watch my video tutorial to see how to make this fun fold card:Subscribe to YouTube
Peace & Joy Bundle
The Peace & Joy Bundle includes the Peace & Joy Stamp Set and the Joy Dies.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies together!
PEACE & JOY PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Send your warmest Christmas wishes with handmade cards you make using the Peace & Joy Stamp Set. This set has the words to say what you’re feeling. Add any images from your favorite stamp sets to finish off your cards.
* 19 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, g, h
Create die-cut words using the Joy Dies. These dies include the words “Joy,” “Peace,” and “Bright.” Use them on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and other projects. They’re perfect for Christmastime but you’ll find uses for them all year long.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (9.8 x 4.8 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
Hand-painted snowflakes and wintry blues combine on the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper for an instant watercolor feel. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more!
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Whisper White
Promotions for AugustSHOP NOW
If you love treat boxes, you will want this paper pumpkin kit that is perfect for all those Autumn occasions. Make sure to subscribe by September 10th!GET YOUR KIT
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Size)
Demonstrator preorder (standard machine only): 4 August 2020
Customer launch (standard machine and replacement plates): 1 September 2020
- Limit of one machine per demonstrator during the preorder.
- No limits on machines beginning with customer launch on 1 September.
- The standard machine comes with all the plates you need to get started.
- The preorder will not include the replacement plates, but they will be available beginning with the customer launch on 1 September.
- The optional Magnetic Cutting Plate and Impression Mats will not be available during the demonstrator preorder or by the customer launch; we’ll keep you updated on their availability.
- See the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine product table below for preorder and order availability.
|Item #149653||Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine|
This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders.
Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
|$120||Demonstrator preorder: August 4-31|
Customer launch: September 1
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET THIS RIGHT NOW BY PUTTING IT IN YOUR STARTER KIT? THE STARTER KIT IS JUST $99 BUT YOU GET $125 IN MERCHANDISE AND FREE SHIPPING TOO.
You will get it at a discount and with no shipping. It is a fantastic deal. Click the button to get more information on signing up as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up.Join Stampin’ Up!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and watching my new video!
If you haven’t signed up for email notifications of new blog posts, make sure you do. You won’t want to miss out on the new projects that are coming soon.
If you live in the USA and need a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer.
Have a fantastic day and stay safe!