Hey there stampers! Welcome back for a taste of the Autumn offerings from the new 2020 Stampin’ Up Holiday Mini Catalog. Today’s project shows off all the wonderful offerings from the Plaid Tidings Suite collection including the fantastic new Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and coordinating dies.
I also had fun playing with some of the new embellishments and ribbon for this project.
I created a step by step tutorial that showcases the new Stampin’ Up Cut & Emboss Machine that is available for demonstrators now! Customers can order on September 1st. I will have more details on this later in this post.Subscribe to YouTube
Plaid Tidings Suite Collection
The classic images and patterns of the Plaid Tidings Suite Collection are ready for any holiday project whether it is Christmas, Halloween, or any paper craft you create during the year. You’ll love what you can do with these fresh designs and beautiful collection. This suite collection is also available in French.
The Plaid Tidings Suite Collection includes
* Celebration Tidings Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Celebration Labels Dies (10% off)
* 3/8″ (1 cm) Embroidered Ribbon
* Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
Product colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce
If you love treat boxes, you will want this paper pumpkin kit that is perfect for all those Autumn occasions. Make sure to subscribe by September 10th!GET YOUR KIT
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Size)
Demonstrator preorder (standard machine only): 4 August 2020
Customer launch (standard machine and replacement plates): 1 September 2020
- Limit of one machine per demonstrator during the preorder.
- No limits on machines beginning with customer launch on 1 September.
- The standard machine comes with all the plates you need to get started.
- The preorder will not include the replacement plates, but they will be available beginning with the customer launch on 1 September.
- The optional Magnetic Cutting Plate and Impression Mats will not be available during the demonstrator preorder or by the customer launch; we’ll keep you updated on their availability.
- See the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine product table below for preorder and order availability.
|Item #149653||Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine|
This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders.
Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
|$120||Demonstrator preorder: August 4-31|
Customer launch: September 1
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET THIS RIGHT NOW BY PUTTING IT IN YOUR STARTER KIT? THE STARTER KIT IS JUST $99 BUT YOU GET $125 IN MERCHANDISE AND FREE SHIPPING TOO.
You will get it at a discount and with no shipping. It is a fantastic deal. Click the button to get more information on signing up as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up:Join Stampin’ Up! SHOP NOW
If you haven’t signed up for email notifications of new blog posts, make sure you do. You won’t want to miss out on the new projects that are coming soon. Have a fantastic day and stay safe!