SUO Challenge #256
Welcome back paper crafters for another Stampin’ Up Only Challenge. This time around we are doing a sketch challenge. The sketch we are using is from the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up Annual catalog on page 94.
Make sure to click the link and enter your card as well. We love to see your creations.
For my card, I have used the Tree Angle Stamp Set. The cute little tree looks like a quilt. The Tree was stamped first with Just Jade Ink. I then stamped the poinsettia flowers in Poppy Parade ink. I then stamped the leaves in Just Jade ink as well lining up the two step stamp. The tree image was cut with the Stitched Triangle Dies.
The trunk was stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink. The tree image is elevated on the card front with dimensionals and topped with a double bow. All the poinsettias have a holiday rhinestone basic jewel in the center.
Tree Angle Photopolymer Stamp Set
Big or small, narrow or wide—you can create trees in a variety of patterns with the Tree Angle Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Stamp a single tree or a cluster for a forest of fun!
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set; it allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want.
* 15 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g
If you love treat boxes, you will want this paper pumpkin kit that is perfect for all those Autumn occasions. Make sure to subscribe by September 10th!GET YOUR KIT
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Size)
Demonstrator preorder (standard machine only): 4 August 2020
Customer launch (standard machine and replacement plates): 1 September 2020
- Limit of one machine per demonstrator during the preorder.
- No limits on machines beginning with customer launch on 1 September.
- The standard machine comes with all the plates you need to get started.
- The preorder will not include the replacement plates, but they will be available beginning with the customer launch on 1 September.
- The optional Magnetic Cutting Plate and Impression Mats will not be available during the demonstrator preorder or by the customer launch; we’ll keep you updated on their availability.
- See the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine product table below for preorder and order availability.
|Item #149653||Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine|
This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders.
Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
|$120||Demonstrator preorder: August 4-31|
Customer launch: September 1
Did you know that you can get this right now by putting it in your starter kit? The starter kit is just $99 but you get $125 in merchandise and FREE SHIPPING too.
You will get it at a discount and with no shipping. It is a fantastic deal. Click the button to get more information on signing up as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up:Join Stampin’ Up! SHOP NOW
If you haven’t signed up for email notifications of new blog posts, make sure you do. You won’t want to miss out on the new projects that are coming soon. Have a fantastic day and stay safe!