Cute Gift for the Holidays
I have been busy working on several little gifts for the holidays. It’s never to early to start because you know that Christmas always sneaks up on us once Thanksgiving is over.
I am using a new stamp set called Warm & Toasty which is sure to be a favorite of mine along with the returning favorite of the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper.
I have made several project with the Feels Like Frost DSP. You can check them out here:
This cute little box holds a PocketBac sized hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. It is a simple gift but would be much appreciated by our mail carriers, delivery people, grocery store clerks and other essential workers. It is a simple project that you can make several of relatively quickly.
How To Video
I made a step by step video for this project to make the directions easy.
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any new fun videos that are coming very soon!Subscribe to YouTube
I also made this little diagram to print out to have the directions in one place.
Warm & Toasty Stamp Set
The Warm & Toasty Stamp Set includes arctic animal images paired with warm winter sentiments. You can use this set to accent festive cards and other fun Christmas crafts.
* 10 cling stamps
* Suggested clear block (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e
If you love treat boxes, you will want this paper pumpkin kit that is perfect for all those Autumn occasions. Make sure to subscribe by September 10th!GET YOUR KIT
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard Size)
Demonstrator preorder (standard machine only): 4 August 2020
Customer launch (standard machine and replacement plates): 1 September 2020
- Limit of one machine per demonstrator during the preorder.
- No limits on machines beginning with customer launch on 1 September.
- The standard machine comes with all the plates you need to get started.
- The preorder will not include the replacement plates, but they will be available beginning with the customer launch on 1 September.
- The optional Magnetic Cutting Plate and Impression Mats will not be available during the demonstrator preorder or by the customer launch; we’ll keep you updated on their availability.
- See the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine product table below for preorder and order availability.
|Item #149653||Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine|
This machine has a wide 6″ (15.2 cm) platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders.
Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
|$120||Demonstrator preorder: August 4-31|
Customer launch: September 1
Did you know that you can get this right now by putting it in your starter kit? The starter kit is just $99 but you get $125 in merchandise and FREE SHIPPING too.
You will get it at a discount and with no shipping. It is a fantastic deal. Click the button to get more information on signing up as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up:Join Stampin’ Up! SHOP NOW
If you haven’t signed up for email notifications of new blog posts, make sure you do. You won’t want to miss out on the new projects that are coming soon. Have a fantastic day and stay safe!