Hi there paper crafters. Welcome back to my blog. I have a card that’s all fun and games today. It is perfect for men and women alike. The monochromatic color scheme is just perfect too.
How to Make It
This birthday card has a few steps to make it, but it comes together quickly.
- Emboss a layer of Night of Navy Card Stock with the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing folder
- Cut it out on the die cut machine with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- Using the next couple sized down die from the same die cut pack, cut two of the In Good Taste DSP layers (looks like blue and white paint)
- On the In Good Taste Paper layer, stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy ink in the lower right corner
- Stamp the checkerboard image twice surrounding the sentiment and once in the upper left hand corner
- Stamp the cards image in night of navy ink on whisper white card stock
- Cut the cards image out with paper snips
- On the second layer of the In Good Taste DSP that you cut, stamp the die image in the lower right corner and the sentiment centered on the layer
- Assemble the front of the card like the image above using your preferred adhesive (multipurpose glue or Stampin’ seal)
- The card image is popped up with Stampin’ dimensionals
- Assemble the inside of the card like the picture below
Game On Stamp Set
It’s all fun and games with the Game On Stamp Set. This was one of my favorite new stamp sets from the annual catalog. My family loves all types of games including video games, escape rooms, board games and sports.
I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this stamp set!
Classic game imagery makes this set ideal for handmade cards & scrapbook pages. This stamp set is also available in French.
* 8 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
This paper pack is quickly becoming a staple in my craft stash. These papers are the perfect backdrop for so many types of cards.
Here’s another sample card that I made using the paper from this stack:
Each sheet has photographic images of wood, tile, stone, and other elements. The images and visual textures add interest to a variety of projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.
* 24 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colors: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
With every $50 purchase of products in July, you will receive a $5 coupon by email to use in August. There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn! Make sure to enter a valid email address.
You can also earn a free gift from me with your purchase.SHOP NOW Clearance Rack GET YOUR KIT
Sign up to become a Stampin’ Up demonstrator and get $125 worth of merchandise for just $99! You will enjoy early access to all new products and a 20% discount on all future purchases. You can quit anytime you like with no penalties. Click the link to find out more.Join Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Make sure to follow my blog by adding your email address. You won’t miss any future posts that way.
Have a fabulous day!