Crayon Wax Resist Technique
Today’s project features the Crayon Wax Resist Technique. Yes, you get to play with that familiar coloring tool that you used since you were little: CRAYONS! This birthday card can be made simply and quickly using the Stamparatus. You can make multiples of this card easily.
Line up all your chosen images on glossy card stock on your Stamparatus plate. Stamp them using jet black Stazon ink. The sand dollar was stamped separately on a smaller piece of glossy card stock.
Once the images are dry, highlight the lines with a white crayon. It will be difficult to see but carry on!
Using a sponge, pick up ink from your chosen color ink pad and sponge over the images. The crayon wax will resist the color and you end up with highlight. You can also do this with watercolor paper and aqua painters dipped in the color that you want. Try it out!
Here are the colors that I sponged on the card:
Seaside Notions Cling Stamp Set
We all would love to be by the seaside right now. With the Seaside Notions Stamp Set, you can recreate it in your very own living room with shells, coral, sand, and seahorses galore! The line art images are perfect for a multitude of coloring techniques.
Also available in French.
Quantity: 11 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, e
More Card Views
I hope you enjoyed my Wax Resist Technique using the Seaside Notions Stamp Set. Give it a try and let me know how the technique worked out for you. Have a fabulous day!
- Want to get a discount on Stampin’ Up products all the time? Your discount starts at 20%! Read all about how you can join my StampKnowHow SUperstars team and reap the rewards of becoming a Stampin’ Up demonstrator: CLICK HERE.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to request a Stampin’ Up catalog: email@example.com.
- Make sure to read all about my customer rewards program: CLICK HERE.
- SAVE 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- Spend $50 or more in my shop before tax and shipping and you will receive a FREE gift from me! Just copy and paste this code into the hostess code box for your order: BX4HAU97.
- WHITE CRAYON
Last Chance Products
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you and your customers to stock up! Check out all the details below, then share the list with your customers today.
Last Chance Products Promotion Details
Promotion Dates: April 22 –June 2, 2020
- Retiring lists will be released simultaneously across our global markets; they will be listed per local time zone.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 22, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it as soon as possible; as mentioned above, products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- We have combined both catalogs and the retired/discounted items in the customer online store. This will make it easier for you to send your customer to one place in the store with a single URL
- Phone: June 2 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: June 2 by 11:50 PM (MT)