Focal Point is the DSP!
Greetings from quarantine fellow paper crafters. I hope that you are all coping well with this craziness. Time for a little distraction so to speak. I really have a thing for shoes. I would probably own a lot more of them if I weren’t a size 11! That can make shoe shopping a bit frustrating. I have a fun shoe-themed card for you today for that friend who also has a love for shoes.
Sometimes, all you need for inspiration is a pack of designer series paper. The best thing about Stampin’ Up’s DSP is it coordinates with all the other product colors perfectly. It takes the guesswork out of planning a project.
For this fun “Hello” card, I chose the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper stack. It comes in a 6″x6″ size which is perfect for card making.
Fun Color Combination
My card colors come right from the designer series paper!
Dressed to Impress Bundle
The Dressed to Impress Bundle includes the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and the All Dressed Up Dies. SAVE 10% when you purchase them together! This bundle is also available in French.
DRESSED TO IMPRESS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Dress up your projects with perfume, lipstick, and other fashion essentials in the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set. Make greeting cards to commemorate friendship, Mother’s Day, and more.
* 16 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g
ALL DRESSED UP DIES
Get your fancy on and create custom die-cut flowers, lipstick, high heels, perfume, and more in record time using the All Dressed Up Dies. These dies coordinate with the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set, making it quick and easy to cut out the stamped images.
* 15 dies
* Largest die: 5-1/2″ x 5″ (14 x 12.7 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine
Circles and More Circles!
The card is pretty basic to make using a circle punch and one of the dies from the Painted Labels Dies. Simply popup that daffodil delight die cut on dimensionals as well the the shoe. The shoe was colored with wink of Stella by the way.
Inside the Card
I kept the inside of the card pretty basic with just a strip of leftover DSP to decorate it. I’m not sure if I want to use it as a birthday card or a simple hello card yet. You can always stamp a sentiment later on the inside if you aren’t sure.
Select products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2019–2020 Annual Catalog are retiring, and this is the last chance for you to stock up! Check out all the details below!
Promotion Dates: April 22 –June 2, 2020
- Promotion begins April 22 at 1:00 PM (MT).
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 22, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it as soon as possible; as mentioned above, products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
Phone: June 2 by 6:50 PM (MT)
Online: June 2 by 11:50 PM (MT)
I just wanted to let you know that some of your favorite items are retiring soon. This is your last chance to get some of the items on your wish list! Place your order as soon as you can to ensure that you will be able to get all of the items you want as favorites will sell out quickly!
Shop with me to get more!Clearance Rack SHOP NOW
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Send me a shout out and let me know what you are crafting during the quarantine. I would love to hear from you.