A Gorgeous Bouquet
Using a super bright color palette really makes this card pop for the next SUO Challenge: SPRING! This card really utilizes the Timeless Tulips Bundle which includes the stamp set and matching punch. It’s so easy to create this bouquet by just stamping the tulips and leaves and punching them out.
Head on over to SUO Challenges and take a tour of all the great entries: CLICK HERE!
The Paper Players Challenge #482
My card was also enter on the Paper Players Blog Challenge: CLICK HERE!
Timeless Tulips Bundle
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Timeless Tulips Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
The Timeless Tulips Bundle includes the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set and the Tulip Builder Punch. This bundle is also available in French.
TIMELESS TULIPS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Celebrate spring and life with the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set. It includes a variety of greetings to celebrate Mother’s Day, birthdays, Easter, and spring and to create sympathy and get well cards.
* 15 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
TULIP BUILDER PUNCH
Create tulip paper shapes using the Tulip Builder Punch. The tulip craft punch includes two shapes: a basic tulip base and a petal piece that can be layered on the base to create fuller and more dynamic flowers. Pair with the coordinating Timeless Tulip Stamp Set to quickly cut out stamped images from the set.
*Largest punched image: 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ (3.2 x 4.4 cm)
More Card Views
Current PromotionsSHOP NOW
PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAIDS + SALE-A-BRATION
Want to try out the best paper crafting subscription anywhere, now through March 31? AND earn . . . FREE stuff?
During our Sale-A-Bration celebration, you can automatically earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12-month prepaid subscription.
The 12-month prepaid subscription provides you with the best value for your money since you can earn up to 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products with your purchase. What better time to embark on your Paper Pumpkin experience than now? Get extra codes to use for gifts for your paper crafting friends too!
The Following items have sold out:
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 152311)
- Kerchief Card Kit (item 152319)
- Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (item 152314).
As a reminder, supplies are limited for products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure and may run out before the end of the promotion. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your understanding.
Sale-a-Bration Second Release
Make sure to click on the brochure (in the right column) to see the new items available. Don’t wait to order as these are only while supplies last.
Stampin’ Up’s Best Deal!
Now is the best time to join Stampin’ Up as a demonstrator whether you want to start a business or just get the 20% discount. Join my team – the StampKnowHow SUperstars! For just $99 + tax, you will receive a business supply kit, $125 in your choice of merchandise, FREE shipping of your starter kit,
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set*.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for FREE cardmaking tutorials!Subscribe to YouTube