SUO Challenge #229
We are celebrating Summer these next two weeks at SUO Challenges. Come on over and enter your card for this challenge and see what our designers made as well. Click here…
Bird Ballad Suite
The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed. Also available in French.
The Bird Ballad Suite Bundle includes
* Free as a Bird Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Stitched Nested Labels Dies (10% off)
* Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
* Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
* Very Vanilla 3/8″ (1 cm) Scalloped Lace Trim
* Bird Ballad Trinkets
Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your project.
Bird Ballad Thank You Card
For my card, I used the stamp set, the Laser Cut Cards and the Bird Ballad Designer Series paper. The birds were fussy cut from the DSP and the sentiment is from the stamp set and stamped in Basic Gray ink. The card base is backed with a piece of Daffodil delight card stock and is attached with glue dots. The last cut card bases come with adorable scalloped edged envelopes. So cute!
Making multiples of this card is so easy as all the shaped are done with Stampin’ UP punches.
Just Days Left to Sign Up for August’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
“Orange” you glad autumn is almost here? Time for cozy, fall crafting with Paper Pumpkin! The clock is ticking, though. You only have until August 10 to subscribe for our elegant fall-themed kit. And don’t forget our exclusive add-on, which you can purchase today while supplies last. This kit and add-on will “leaf” you smiling!GET YOUR KIT
UPDATE ON PURPLE POSY INK
In July, we told you we were testing another sample of Purple Posy ink. We’re excited to share that this sample passed our tests!
That does not mean the ink color is ready to order yet; however, things are moving forward. We have placed orders with our manufacturer to begin producing the ink pads and refills. We do not know the timeframe when this ink will be available, but we will update you again in September.
Reminder: REDEEM BONUS DAYS COUPON CODES THIS MONTH
If you have earned Bonus Days coupon codes in July, they need to be redeemed by August 31. Make sure to use your coupon codes to get all the great products you want from the 2019-2020 annual catalog!
Need help with how to redeem your coupons? Click here for a PDF explanation.
- Redemption Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: August 30, 2019, by 6:50 pm (mt)
- OEX/Online: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the commissionable amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
THE PROMOTION SO NICE, WE NAMED IT TWICE!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Is your interest peaked at this point or do you know someone who may be interested? Keep reading to learn more!
July 1–August 31, 2019
- Phone: August 30, 2019; 6:50 pm (MT)
- Online: August 31, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before July 1 or after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 more than usual. They will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in their Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
Don’t forget about the holiday catalog that will be coming out and OnStage in November.
OnStage is a great place for you to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
BENEFITS TO JOINING THE STAMPKNOWHOW TEAM
- FREE Shipping on starter kit
- You can choose whatever you want in your starter kit from the annual catalog, occasions catalog, clearance or retiring products
- When you become a demonstrator, you get a discount of 20% on Stampin’ UP products with the opportunity to get an even bigger discount
- Free catalogs and opportunity to purchase early
- Opportunity to attend OnStage events twice a year with product demonstrations, prize patrols and swaps with other demonstrators from all over the country and world
- Access to Stampinconnection.com, a demonstrator only website with ideas
- Get “Succeed Weekly” – a weekly email from Stampin’ UP. You can expect to see project ideas (Yay!), demonstrator stories, techniques, business tips, and more!
- Receive “Stampin’ Success” – a quarterly magazine from Stampin’ UP! It’s a tool for you, with stamping ideas for your personal creativity and for your events, sales training, and product information
- Oh, and did I mention you can earn an amazing incentive trip every year? Think Thailand, Alaska, Mediterranean cruises, and more! Some of our demonstrators earn these trips every year and they absolutely love them.
I hope you will consider taking advantage of this awesome offer and join my team!Join Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack SHOP NOW