The Promotion so nice, we named it twice!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Is your interest peaked at this point or do you know someone who may be interested? Keep reading to learn more!
July 1–August 31, 2019
- Phone: August 30, 2019; 6:50 pm (MT)
- Online: August 31, 2019; 11:50 pm (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before July 1 or after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 more than usual. They will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in their Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
Don’t forget about the holiday catalog that will be coming out and OnStage in November.
OnStage is a great place for you to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news.
Benefits to joining the StampKnowHow team
- FREE Shipping on starter kit
- You can choose whatever you want in your starter kit from the annual catalog, occasions catalog, clearance or retiring products
- When you become a demonstrator, you get a discount of 20% on Stampin’ UP products with the opportunity to get an even bigger discount
- Free catalogs and opportunity to purchase early
- Opportunity to attend OnStage events twice a year with product demonstrations, prize patrols and swaps with other demonstrators from all over the country and world
- Access to Stampinconnection.com, a demonstrator only website with ideas
- Get “Succeed Weekly” – a weekly email from Stampin’ UP. You can expect to see project ideas (Yay!), demonstrator stories, techniques, business tips, and more!
- Receive “Stampin’ Success” – a quarterly magazine from Stampin’ UP! It’s a tool for you, with stamping ideas for your personal creativity and for your events, sales training, and product information
- Oh, and did I mention you can earn an amazing incentive trip every year? Think Thailand, Alaska, Mediterranean cruises, and more! Some of our demonstrators earn these trips every year and they absolutely love them.
I hope you will consider taking advantage of this awesome offer and join my team!Join Stampin’ Up!