Designer’s Choice for SUOC220
This sweet baby card was created for Stampin’ Up Challenges Only blog challenge #220 Designer’s Choice. We hope you will come on over and share your own masterpiece with everyone. Use one of our cards as a template for your own card. Can’t wait to see what you create!
Rectangular Stitched Framelits
For this card, I used the Rectangular Stitched Framelit dies for some of the layers and the Stitched Shapes Framelit dies around the footprints. These tools help make finished layers look perfect. They are a must have tool for your Big Shot.
More Card Views
New Stampin’ Up Storage Available Now
- Product Details
- Available April 1, 2019.
- All order types qualify (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- No order limits apply.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
- Features and Benefits
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Become a demonstrator and you can save 20% on all your storage needs.Join Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Leave me a comment. I love to hear from you!