Have you seen these cute little treat cups in the Occasions catalog? They are so quick and easy to decorate and would make great favors for birthdays, showers or weddings.
You can dress them up with Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and embellishments. You get 10 cups in a package. The cups are food safe but you can also package a small gift in there.
Here are the dimensions:
* 2-1/8″ high
* Top diameter with lid: 3-1/2″ (8.9 cm)
* Bottom diameter: 2-3/4″ (7 cm)
* Food safe
Free Sweet Cups PDF
Stampin’ Up has provided us the perfect template to cover the side of the sweet cup. Simply use the pattern to cut your paper. So Simple! Make sure to print it at full size 8 1/2″ x 11″ so it will fit correctly.
More Views of Project
How Sweet It Is DSP
Make sure to pick up the coordinating How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. The candy jars on the top of my cup are cut on the big shot with the matching framelits out of this beautiful paper.
- Sales for the Lily Framelits Dies (item 150071) are rapidly approaching our forecast and our inventory will soon be depleted. Once the item runs out, it will no longer be available.
- Sales for the Bunny Builder Punch (item 147039) have exceeded our forecast and our stock is now depleted. Once we receive additional inventory (at the end of April), we will fulfill all backorders.
- Due to complications with our die supplier, we’ve run out of the Doily Builder Thinlits Dies (item 148553) in North America and they will not be available in the future. If you placed an order for these dies while the item was on backorder, your order will be filled as soon as possible.
Products That Are Almost Sold Out
We anticipate our inventory may soon be depleted on a few additional dies that will retire with the current occasions catalog. The dies listed below will retire and will likely run out before the end of the catalog sales period.
If these are on your wishlist, I recommend ordering them ASAP. If we sell out of these dies, they will no longer be available to order:
- Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies (item 148529)
- Rose Trellis Thinlits Dies (item 148549)
- Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies (item 148548)
We recognize that this is frustrating for you, and apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. The last thing we want to do is disappoint our customers, so we are working on solutions to improve the situation with this product line.
SHOP NOW FOR EVEN MORE!
Make sure to check out my Star Customer Rewards Program to earn free stamp sets from me.
If you order $30 or more in my online store using the March hostess code, 2YZDNA6H, I will mail you the precut supplies to make one of the Butterfly Goodie bags as a make-n-take. You can see the project make-n-take here:
The make-n-take offer is good while my supplies last! So don’t wait. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if they are still available.
Remember if you order $50 or more using this code, you will also receive a free gift for using the March code. This month’s free gift is the Glitter Enamel Dots worth $7. Aren’t they fun and sparkly?SHOP NOW
Make sure to enter my latest blog giveaway at: Paper Pumpkin Code Giveaway.
Make sure to enter your email address correctly as this is how the prize is delivered. Three winners will be chosen at random. You must live in the USA in order to enter. Please read all the rules. Make sure to share my giveaway on social media with all your crafty friends! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my project!
Thanks for visiting today and if you currently don’t have a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer.