Easy Coloring Project
You will have fun creating these cute and easy Valentine Treat bags for school parties or your favorite people. Mine are filled with DOVE PROMISES Valentine Dark Chocolate Candy Hearts. Don’t you just love chocolate!
Instructions to Make Treat Bags
This project uses our Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Fill your cellophane bags with the treats of your choice.
- Cut a large square on the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits from real red Cardstock.
- Cut the next size down square on the Big Shot with the Stitched Shapes Framelits from whisper white Cardstock.
- Stamp your favorite image from the Hey Love stamp set in memento ink on the whisper white card stock piece.
- Stamp a sentiment from the same stamp set near the image in memento ink.
- Color your image with the Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach the white piece to the red piece with multipurpose glue.
- Punch a small hole in the corner of the tag and thread your ribbon through the hole tying it around the cellophane bag.
Get More When You Shop with Me!
If you currently are not working with a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. Make sure to enter this month’s current giveaway on the top menu. You won’t want to miss out on this one!
Also, make sure to use the February Hostess Code 9EUV37VN to get a free gift from me for any purchase over $50 (before shipping and tax) now through February 28, 2019. Plus, right now, you will earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items with your purchase over $50. Click on the brochure on the right of this page to see what’s available.
Thanks for visiting today!SHOP NOW
2 thoughts on “Hey Love Valentine Treats”
What cute Valentines!! So sweet (pun intended!).
Thanks Buffy! Have a “Sweet” day!