Stampin’ Up! is Right on Trend
Color is one of the main sources of inspiration for anyone in a creative field. So many industries depend on color trends from fashion to home decor. Stampin’ UP! continues to be on trend with its timely color offerings in ink, paper and embellishments.
This year, Pantone announced that the color of the year is Living Coral. Guess what! We have that color in our palette. Calypso Coral is our equivalent for that color. Want to go a shade lighter? Pick Grapefruit Grove! You will be right on trend.
Calypso Coral & Grapefruit Grove
I choose these two colors to work with for this monochromatic birthday card. This card is featured on the birthday challenge for SUO Challenge #215 .
The background is stamped with the bow image from the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set in Calypso Coral ink. The confetti stamp was also used for the background from the same set. The sentiment from the Life is Grand Stamp Set is stamped in the same color on a piece of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched framelits from the Occasions catalog.
The sentiment is centered on the card and attacked with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finally, add a double bow to the card with a glue dot. The bow is made with the Sale-a-Bration ribbon in Grapefruit Grove. Add matching pearls in Grapefruit Grove.
The inside is finished with a layer of Grapefruit Grove card stock cut with the Rectangle Stitched framelits. The sentiment is stamped in Calypso Coral ink and it is decorated with the same confetti stamp.
February Paper Pumpkin Preview
Continue to be on-trend with the February Paper Pumpkin! It is going to feature succulents. It will include:
- An all-card kit
- Makes 9 full-sized cards in 3 unique designs (3 of each design)
Every Paper Pumpkin kit is uniquely created by Stampin’ Up! designers and concept artists. The video gives an inside look at the creative process and what goes into developing a Paper Pumpkin kit.
Remember to subscribe, remain subscribed, or reactivate your subscription by February 10 in order to receive the February kit. If you have never signed up for paper pumpkin, you can click here to Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin.
Prepaid subscriptions will earn Sale-a-Bration rewards for any purchase over $50. Check out the video to get a sneak peek of what is in the box!
Join Stampin’ Up
Benefits of Being a Demonstrator
- The generous demonstrator discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- A low-cost, high-value Starter Kit. The kit is just $99! Right now during Sale-Bration, you get a whole lot more in your starter kit!
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you currently do not have a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. Click any item in the supply list to go to my online store. Make sure to use host code ZNRBK2G6 to receive a free gift from me for any order over $50. Have a great day!SHOP NOW