The Monthly Papercrafting Subscription Box
- Every kit includes an exclusive stamp set that you can use over and over!
- At least one Classic Stampin’ Spot arrives with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, making it easy to build a collection of colorful ink spots.
- New subscribers receive a Paper Pumpkin clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and use throughout their subscription.
- Paper Pumpkin is an incredible value! In addition to sending you an exclusive stamp set and ink spot(s), we include everything you need to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Heading out of town? Grab a kit to put together during your downtime. Each monthly project fits in one little box so you can take it anywhere!
- You get a surprise in your mailbox every month. (Who doesn’t love happy mail?)
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit. Just go to pumpkinhowto.com to link to our YouTube channel.
- Create the monthly project by following the instructions included with the kit, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page and get inspired by our subscribers’ brilliant monthly projects.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click here to see the past kits.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you. If you’re not satisfied, call us at 1-800-STAMP UP and we’ll take care of you.
You have two ways you can subscribe. You can subscribe with a prepaid code. You can also subscribe with a credit card and pay month by month. A prepaid code saves you money over the course of a year and the codes do not expire. It is also a great way to give paper pumpkin as a gift!
Click here to sign up for Paper Pumpkin with a prepaid code.
Click here to sign up for a month to month subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I skip a month?
Yes, simply log on to your paperpumpkin.com account and click “Manage my account,” then click “Skip a month” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you do this on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month’s Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month’s Paper Pumpkin. (Kits ship around the 15th of the month.)
What if I need to cancel my subscription?
For a month-to-month subscription, simply log on to your account and click “Manage my account,” then click “Cancel” on or before the 10th of the month in order to cancel completely. If you cancel on the 11th of the month, you’ll receive that month’s Paper Pumpkin and will not receive any more Paper Pumpkin kits after that time. Since prepaid subscriptions have been paid for in advance, they cannot be cancelled. You CAN suspend for a month (at any time) and we will not count the suspended month against your prepaid subscription.
When will I be charged?
For a month-to-month subscription, your credit card will be charged when your Paper Pumpkin ships. For a prepaid subscription, your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. In order to activate your prepaid subscription code, go to paperpumpkin.com. Click here to learn how.
Important note: If you give us your credit card information when you redeem your prepaid subscription at paperpumpkin.com, you will be automatically signed up for a month-to-month subscription and auto-billed once your prepaid subscription is used up. If you do not want to continue to receive kits after your prepaid subscription ends, do not provide us with your credit card information on paperpumpkin.com; or remove it from your profile before your prepaid subscription ends.
What is the Return Policy?
If you’re not happy with your Paper Pumpkin kit, please call us at 1–800-STAMP-UP; we’ll help you make it right.
When does my membership expire?
A month-to-month subscription will renew until you cancel it, and a prepaid subscription lasts for the duration of the purchased subscription. As mentioned above, if you provide us with your credit card information when you redeem your prepaid subscription at paperpumpkin.com, you will be auto-billed for a month-to-month subscription once your prepaid subscription ends. If you do not want to continue to receive monthly Paper Pumpkin kits once your prepaid subscription ends, do not provide us with your credit card information when you subscribe at paperpumpkin.com, or remove it before your prepaid subscription ends.
Can I buy a subscription using Stampin’ Rewards?
Stampin’ Rewards can be used toward the purchase of prepaid subscriptions. However, prepaid subscriptions cannot be purchased as a 50% off item. When you purchase prepaid subscriptions they will count toward the merchandise total to earn Stampin’ Rewards.
Thanks to my current subscribers!
I just want to say thanks to all the customers that have signed up with paper pumpkin and designated me as your demonstrator. I have sent you all a FREE current catalog.
I also have a few printable PDFs that can help you organize your Paper Pumpkin stamp sets. Just click the link below the picture and print it out. They include the name of the kit as well as a picture of the stamp set. These printables fit the Stampin’ Up clear mount stamp cases. You can get 4 of them for $6.00. The product information is at the end of this blog post.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Have a great day.
One thought on “Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin”